Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Wishy Washy Wednesday - It still worthy

This is what happens when I am all over the place.  So many things on my plate and I still want to make sure I complete a post for my blog for my followers.  But what can I share?  It has to be something catchy, interesting or worthy of checking out.  When I am out and about, I am always watching out for something unique that might be useful for my blog.  Well, today is your lucky day as I have a few to share and although some are worthless, the others are possibles.  Hopefully they were all worthy of your time when you stopped by today.
On Hole # 2 at the golf course, I found this tree stump with mushrooms on top.

Simple tool and inexpensive but very useful for relieving my muscle and joint pains.

My BFF aka brother from another mother sent this very special wall hanging for our CPBB.

We found a new home for the old wooden Inukshuk - right side of the house still visible from the road.

I found this simple reminder for people like me who can't remember to drink a lot of water.
When I saw this at the fabric store, I could not resist and I had to buy it.  Still contemplating on what to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment