Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Tiny Thursday - Just for your little ones

There is definitely one way I could make some money selling the stuff that I make, but I always think that if it becomes too much of a high demand, then it's like working.  So the way I sell my stuff is just through friends or just myself mentioning what I items I sew.  The last time I was getting a massage, my therapist and I were talking about something and all of a sudden she was very interested in what type of baby gifts (new born) do I make.  As I describe it to her, she was getting excited and had her convinced that she needs to buy it from me and if I had the time, could I make a package for a baby boy.  One of her co-workers was due any time this month.  Of course, the next days I was at the fabric store buying the materials I will need to make what I think would be perfect for the package.  At the same time, I was making all these items, it made me remember that I had to make a set for my BFF in Ottawa, who's daughter just had a baby girl.  Now I am in the zone.  Check it out.

Bandana Bibs with magnet closure.

Binkie or toy holder.

Burp pads (one for mom and one for dad.

Bow ties for baby boy or later.

A new project, a baby head rest while getting fed or sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment