Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Supersize Saturday - One huge zucchini

It was too bad I forgot to take a photo of this huge zucchini that our neighbor gave to us. By the time I remembered it, I had already cut it in half.

This is the smaller half, the other bigger half I started shredding.
It yielded two and half cups which was perfect for the bread I was making.
Two loaves of double chocolate zucchini bread. Of course I shared one loaf with our neighbors.
Now it was time to do something with the second half of the zucchini.  Again I peeled it, cut it, put them in my food processor and it resulted to about the same amount, 2.5 cups.  I search for a crisps recipe. This is the result.  Noticed there's only 3 left, as we ate them for dinner and the rest of the crisps, I shared them with my other neighbor.  And he said, "they were soooh good.  When I shared the photo with my daughter, she wanted the recipe so she can try them.  A very healthy side with only a couple of ingredients.


No comments:

Post a Comment