Pages

Friday, October 19, 2018

Favor Friday - Anything for my daughter

The past weeks has been all about sewing baby items.  After I delivered the order last week, I got a phone call from the mom of the woman who was expecting.  She mentioned that she saw the items I made for her daughter and ask if I could make a cover for the mattress for the baby bassinet.  Since I already knew the colors and patterns, I said I would do it.  Of course I immediately head out to the fabric store and got what I needed.  The following day, while sharing with my own daughter some of the things I have been sewing, she ask me if I could maybe do some baby stuff also for her boss.  This makes me very excited.  A project for my daughter.  She gave me her request for the color and pattern.  I sent her some photos and she liked the first pick.  Within 48 hours, I was able to complete the first order as well as well as the one for my daughter.  It did not take me a long time to finish the items because I was already in the zone.  Anyway, the order has been picked up and the package for my daughter is on it's way.  Hopefully her boss would love the surprise items for her new baby. Just realized that I forgot to take a photo of the mattress fitted sheets I made. Oh bother. You can just imagine it, the pattern is the polka dot blue and grey.

Burp pad as an additional item.

So comfy and so soft baby blanket.

Changing pad for travel.

Burp pads, bibs, binkie holders and baby mitts (non scratch)

No comments:

Post a Comment