Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Thriving Thursday - Indoor Plants are alive

Definitely not someone who has a green thumb.  Last year when all the furniture were in place, I decided I would buy a few indoor plants.  When I went to the nursery, I ask the salesperson regarding hardy plants.  I wanted to make sure that it will last at least through the cold winter months.  Although I brought in some of the outdoor plants, most of them died after three months.  I almost forgot that I bought a couple of plants from a garage sale because they looked very healthy and they were almost giving it away.  Now a year later, I have to say that some of my plants are thriving.  But I have a confession to make.  The person that remembers to water these plants is actually Jeff.  My job is just to check with him if he did his job.  LOL!  The other responsibility I have is talking to these plants specially when we have to leave them for a few days or weeks.  These are the photos of my thriving plants that has actually survived one winter and they have been with us for a year.  It's time to celebrate.




This BASIL plant is the newest one of the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment