While watching TV last weekend, I noticed that one of our plant was just sitting on the floor while the other two plants have their own stand. I told Jeff that maybe it was not a good idea to have them sitting on the floor just in case it leaks and ruin our floor. Actually one of our plants did that because they did not have a stand but only had a frisbee under to catch all the water over flow. Just then I thought maybe Jeff can make one of those wooden plant stand. So I showed him a photo from Pinterest.
It did not take him a few minutes, maybe a few seconds and off he goes to Home Depot to get the wood. He came back half an hour later and started working on it. It was mid afternoon so I took a nap and when I woke up, he had completed the project. The next day he painted it with a primer and now it looks like this.
The next day, I started painting it with the same red as our door and some of the accent walls in our entertainment room. It's the cranberry red and then I will eventually add some encouraging words. But for now it looks like this. We started using a frisbee and fortunately we have a red one to match my new plant stand. In a couple of weeks, I should get my creative mind going so I can finish this project.