Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Woodwork Wednesday - It's like magic

While watching TV last weekend, I noticed that one of our plant was just sitting on the floor while the other two plants have their own stand.  I told Jeff that maybe it was not a good idea to have them sitting on the floor just in case it leaks and ruin our floor.  Actually one of our plants did that because they did not have a stand but only had a frisbee under to catch all the water over flow.  Just then I thought maybe Jeff can make one of those wooden plant stand.  So I showed him a photo from Pinterest. 
Image result for plant stand wood

It did not take him a few minutes, maybe a few seconds and off he goes to Home Depot to get the wood.  He came back half an hour later and started working on it.  It was mid afternoon so I took a nap and when I woke up, he had completed the project.  The next day he painted it with a primer and now it looks like this.


The next day, I started painting it with the same red as our door and some of the accent walls in our entertainment room.  It's the cranberry red and then I will eventually add some encouraging words.  But for now it looks like this.  We started using a frisbee and fortunately we have a red one to match my new plant stand.  In a couple of weeks, I should get my creative mind going so I can finish this project. 



No comments:

Post a Comment