Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Watery Wednesday - Mouth watering food

One of the things that we like to do when we do a mini get away is stay at a nice resort where I don't have to worry about cooking our meals.  It's a very nice treat for me but it's not because I am complaining about cooking or baking all the time.  Don't get me wrong I love to do all that, but it is still nice to get a couple of days break.  So here are some of the meals that we tried at the Resort we stayed as well as at a family restaurant "Huckleberry's and a quaint restaurant downtown Revelstoke, BC.

Shrimp Pad Thai

Butter Chicken with naan

Beer tasting at the Arrowhead Brewery, Invermere, BC

Jeff's birthday dinner - Rib eye steak with roasted baby potatoes

My dinner, 3 oz steak and 3 prawns with mashed potatoes.

The birthday dessert - two mini cheesecake with strawberry coulis and caramel crunch.

Lunch special at the Big Bend Cafe, downtown Revelstoke, BC

Our drinks before dinner, Sweet Bourbon Tea and Mojito.
Huckleberry Family Restaurant, Invermere, BC - Best huckleberry pancake breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment