Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Supersize Saturday - A very healthy garden

Before I start my post, let me remind you that it might be a good luck day to buy a lottery ticket.  Why, it's because there are a lot of the number eight today.  August is the 8th month, it's the 18th day of the month and it's 2018 and if you are reading this right now, it's possible it's 800 am if you live out west.  I have not bought a ticket for a very long time because I could not even get one number right.  But just for today, I will buy a couple.  Good luck to everyone.  Now on the topic for the day - super size vegetables and fruits.  Again you are probably wondering why.  Last week after playing tennis we decided to stop at one of those
U-pick type of orchard.  Although we didn't really pick, we were able to get some yummy fruits like cherries, apricots and peaches.  Of course we couldn't stop there so we added some yellow squash, zucchinis, cucumbers (a different variety) and some eggplants.  All of these fruits and vegetables tasted so fresh and even amazing once cooked.  On our way out I could not help but stop to take more photos of the different produce this place had.  Check it out. 








No comments:

Post a Comment