Pages

Monday, August 20, 2018

Movie Monday - Christopher Robin

 When I found out that there's going to be a new Winnie the Pooh movie, I got very excited.  And then got a little sad because I did not know anyone who would go because Jeff won't.  Then Jeff said, maybe I could ask our neighbor who has an 8 year old girl if I can take her, in case they are not going to be taking her.  So I immediately sent a text to our neighbor and I was so happy with the reply.  The grandmother of their daughter was planning on taking her and if I was interested in joining them, that I was very welcome to be part of this date. Friday, August the 3 was the date it will be in theater in our area.  I patiently waited but did not get any message.  When I went to the little girl's birthday last Saturday, I met the grandmother and she mentioned that she is planning the movie date soon and wondered if I knew if it was already in the nearby theater.  So the following Monday, I finally got the message that I will be going with them and they will also give me a ride to the movie.  What was weird was that I had a nap prior to the time of departure.  My stomach started having butterflies and I really didn't know what to do whether to back out or go with them.  After an hour, I felt better and decided to go since I was so excited about seeing this movie.  If you are a fan of these group from the hundred acre wood, then you will definitely enjoy the movie.  I am not sure if the little girl enjoyed it but all the adults with her did.  We even talked about it after and everyone cried a little on certain parts of the movie.  I know that I will watch it again when it becomes available on demand.  

Image result for christopher robin

Image result for christopher robin

This book has been with us for over 36 years, this belongs to my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment