Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Whimsical Wednesday - A unicorn birthday

It's a little funny story that I wanted to share for my post today.  A week ago, my neighbor invited me to her birthday party.  She was going to be 8 and the theme is unicorn.  I got excited as I have never been to a Unicorn birthday party.  She told me that I could wear a pajama if I wanted to but she will have a unicorn headband for me.  She told me the date and the time.  A few days later I bought a couple of gifts that had unicorn on it.  Before making some extra give away for her five little friends, I ask her mother what sizes do they wear for flip flops. It took me a few stores before I found the right sizes I needed.  The day before her party I started decorating the flip flops and then realized I needed to make doubles. Anyway you will see what I am talking about.  On the day of the party, I put on my PJs and carried the gifts and extras plus my manicure basket (nail polish, tools, etc).  When all the girls arrived, they made name tags using the unicorn chart, played games, had unicorn treats and then I gave them all a quick mani pedi which they all loved.  Once their nails were done, it was Pinata time which I did not participate (as per Jeff's instruction). Anyway here's some photos I took for the very whimsical unicorn party. 

These became a unicorn friendship bracelets, it was meant for the flip flops,
but it was too late to crochet more.

Everyone gets this during their pedicure.

Sparkle Fudge

Unicorn cupcakes - I saved mine and took it home for Jeff.

The birthday girl and me



Her friends

Her other friends

No comments:

Post a Comment