Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Tots Tuesday - Just for the wee ones

Last week my friend from Vancouver came to visit for a couple of nights.  He brought his daughter who is only 5 months old.  The wee one was so quiet, so good and hardly cries.  That's right.  A very happy little girl who makes noise when she's hungry and sort of sings when she wakes up from a nap or around 5 am.  She sleeps right through the night, yes she's in bed by 800 pm and wakes up early in the morning.  We did not hear her at all through the night and even when she was up in the morning, she just makes this sound, like she's trying to talk to someone.  During the visit we caught up with our life stories but I manage to make a few items for the baby.  I made some bigger bibs, a couple of change pads, a diaper/wipes travel bag and a couple of those NO sew fleece blanket.  After they left, I noticed they left one of the baby bottle in the fridge.  Since I will be shipping it back to them, I decided to make a few more items for the baby.  Check out all the items for the wee one.  It will be nice to see them again this summer when they travel to the interior BC and stop for a couple of days visit.
This is the first item I made within half an hour. Her very own pajama bottoms.

Travel diaper/wipes/extra clothes bag.

One of the two blankets we made. My friend and Jeff completed this project.

Left over fleece made into fleece toys.

The extra fleece that we trimmed from the blanket now becomes a toque.

No comments:

Post a Comment