Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Tasty Thursday - Just yummy

Just for today, I thought of just sharing yummy photos of treats or foods that we (family) made last week. Hopefully you get full just checking out each of the picture.

Jeff made some mini chocolate cupcakes with vanilla cream cheese frosting and oreo crumbs dusting.

My very first try making deep fried fish with home made batter.

My daughter shared this photo of her own version of mini eggs cookies.

My second time making this using a different recipe - Cinnamon raisin pecan sticky buns.

Just a piece of yumminess, soft and moist and sticky. 

This is the Double Down from KFC - aka chicken and waffle. 
So filling I ate half for lunch and half for dinner.

This photo was shared by my sister. Her home made buns - just looking at them - I can tell they are fluffy.

1 comment: