Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Sincerely Sunday - What is Christmas without you

This Christmas we are extremely overjoyed because my daughter and my favorite SIL are spending the holidays with us.  Since the time of our last Skype when they told us this news, I have been counting sleeps and trying to prepare the B&B for their arrival.  Doing all the things that needed to get done before their arrival was the perfect solution to getting the days go by so quickly.  But even with all the excitement in our B&B, I cannot say that it's complete because we are missing one special family that is so dear to us.  Today I would like to share the Christmas card I wrote for my son.  


My son would have loved to see my special Minion nativity.

May this incredible time of giving and spending time with family bring you happiness to last throughout the year.  From our house to yours , Happy Holidays and thank you for stopping by.  I look forward to many more exciting posts next year.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment