Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Thankful Tuesday - My guest blogger

It has been over a couple of years since I've had a guest blogger or writer on my post.  This morning was an early start and I couldn't believe my friend Lorna was able to get this done
shortly after she got to the airport.  Anyway this is what she sent to I could post it today.  I decided to share a couple of photos that we took during her visit. 



Well once again the Cranberry Portage B&B has surpassed all expectations. Starting with the warm welcome last week (tea and a muffin) at the airport, accompanied by the delicious meals (complete with cooking lessons...I love chili verde), including all the fun activities (winery Clos la chance, lunch at golf course (Deep Cliff), spa (Preston Wynn), personal manicure, shopping, shopping, shopping....), topped off with Jeff's kind and quiet ways, right down to the scoop of ice cream and electric blanket in the evenings. Its thankful Tuesday because I am so lucky to have a friend like Luckie....a rare gem!

Each one of us picked one flight and were able to taste all 15 of these variety.

This is the view from where we were seated.  The winery also owns the Corde Valle Golf and Country Club.
Maybe once Jeff, Lorna and Danny retires, we will be able to visit each other wherever we might end up living,  East or West or maybe somewhere in the middle.  Thank you Lorna for taking the time from your busy work schedule to visit us.

No comments:

Post a Comment