Pages

Monday, December 19, 2016

Mournful Monday - Remembering a friend

How can anyone get through this very special time of the year when they lose someone they love?  There's only six days before Christmas and while everyone is getting all excited, there's a family out there going through some very tough times.  I was going to post today about how I cannot remember the last Christmas I spent with my son.  Why is that?  My mind is blank and some nights I stay awake trying to go through my memories and there's nothing. But today is not about me.  "Our dear friend Michelin passed away yesterday after a long and courageous battle with breast cancer". That was the message I received.  So today, I just want to dedicate this post to her.  



Image result for candles and flowers images

Image result for white flowers images

No comments:

Post a Comment