Pages

Friday, December 2, 2016

French Friday - Nail Art

December already.  Oh no, there's only 23 shopping days and I still have more things to buy.  The only gifts we purchased last month was for the grandchildren.  Hopefully we can do it sooner than later.  Although we don't have to buy a lot because we have a small family, we still want to be ahead and not be shopping on Christmas eve.  Now that Christmas is around the corner, I decided to start doing my nails with a festive design.  I know that I will most like have to change it at least three more times before the day itself.  Well, this is the one benefit of knowing how to give yourself a mani pedi including the nail art design.  Anyway, here's a few of the designs I did which maybe I have not shared.  I love doing a variety of French manicure because it's the easiest and quickest design to dry.




No comments:

Post a Comment