Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Scattered Saturday - Yellow leaves everywhere

It's another sunny day in our neck of the woods.  There's no snow on the ground, instead in our back yard, yellow leave everywhere.  Yes, I know it's only a few days and it's the beginning of winter but around here it seems like the fall season continues for another month.  It was a perfect day for Jeff to rake all the leaves and do some yard clean up.  Just a heads up, it's not like the Fall in Ontario.  Before he started his raking, I took some photos to share with you.  This is what our backyard looks in the middle of December.  By the way, last night I got a text from my cousin who lives in Yellowknife.  It was -36C and it feels like -50C.
My aunt who is around 83 yrs of age is currently staying with my cousin and yesterday she went out and about at least twice.  Really, are you kidding me?  I still remember those days when I live there.  Looking back, I spent 15 years in the North and 23 years in the East Coast of Canada.  A lot of winters, right.  Well now I am so blessed to be in San Jose where I can still wear my flip flop almost all year round.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment