Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving Thursday - Happy Happy

Today is my first real US Thanksgiving.  What it means is that since I am now an American citizen, celebrating the American thanksgiving not as a guest but as an American.  For today's post I decided to just share my favorite emogi's as they are so much fun to use and it makes people happy when they get them.  It all started when my daughter introduced me to this app and after that, Jeff and my MIL got into it as well as Jeff's sister and some of my friends.  For a while we were just sending emoji back and forth but the most fun was creating our Avatar and our friends.  There was a lot of going back and forth but all in all it was hilarious after each and every changes we made with our own emoji.  Let me share today's special.  Happy Thanksgiving to all my family and friends in the USA.  Gobble gobble







No comments:

Post a Comment