Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sweet Sunday - Only in Canada

Do you have a favorite candy bar that is only available in the USA?  Do you know that there are other candy bars that are only available in Canada?  Sometimes my daughter would crave for a particular candy and I would find it here because it is not available where she lives.  There are also other cookies that I will find that is so different and she loves trying new cookies or other snacks.  After being in Canada for a couple of weeks, I search for candy bars that we don't have here in the USA.  Some of them are similar candy bars with different names.  I took a photo of my three favorite and brought it back for Jeff to taste.


Here's some of other candy bars that are only available in the USA that I like, not love.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment