Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tootsie Tuesday - MIL's birthday

You are probably wondering who is Tootsie.  That is my MIL's nickname and today is her birthday.  It's not a special birthday but it's going to be a simple one, just the way she likes it.
I may have mentioned that she loves lady bugs.  In fact she has two other neighbors that she has been friends for many years that also loves lady bugs.  They meet every Thursday and they do something interesting each week.  If you had a chance to meet my MIL, you would remember that she has a great sense of humor and she is so much fun to be with.  You also would remember her for her baking skills.  Jeff would say that she makes the best chocolate chip cookies and chocolate cupcakes with her special frosting.  My friends back in Canada remembers her for that special Chinese Chews.  Although she is considered a senior, she is very much into current technology.  She is very interested in learning and is not afraid to try on new things.  Whether it is a new app on her phone or a new game or a new ringtone, she is up for downloading and trying it out.  But the one thing that she can't resist - anything that is ladybug.  So for her birthday, we got her something with lady bug but I can't show you the photo because she does check my blog every now and again.  

Jeff and my MIL at the Mushroom Festival in Morgan Hill.

Tootsie and me at the St. Patrick's dinner at her home.

  Happy Birthday Tootsie!  May you have many more happy birthdays to come.  Stay young at heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment