Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Mundane Monday - But not complaining

When your schedule each and every week are starting to be the same, it could be mundane.  But I cannot complain, right.  It could be worst, if I was not retired and still working, then it would be even more mundane.  Wake up early, come home late and not having any fun.  I like to be organize and make sure that I have my week planned.  This way I know exactly when I will have some free day or hours to do something else spontaneous.  Some weeks are so packed but I don't mind as long as it's all the stuff that I love to do.  If I wanted to take a break from whatever it is, all I need is to block that day as my ME day.  Are there days in your week that is mundane?  Do you try and schedule a ME day each week?  Here's a photo that makes a day not so mundane.


No comments:

Post a Comment