Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Friendless Friday - Life is way too short



This photo was sent to me by my childhood friend Lani Geronimo Cornejo.  She is the one standing right behind me (the one holding the guitar).  I couldn't believe she kept this one all those years.  Yesterday I received a telephone call from her husband.  He said "Lani passed away this morning".  A pause and disbelief of what I just heard - she is the same age as me.  After 40 years or so, we were able to reconnect when we were on our way to our first cruise.  We flew to Burbank and she was at the airport waiting for us.  The next 24 hours was spent with Lani and her family   We reminisced and caught up with our life stories.  That was the last time I saw her. My apologies. I can't write anymore.  




No comments:

Post a Comment