Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

Free Friday - In times like this, it's a nice gesture

As the world stays at home and follow social distancing, I have been busy with a lot of things around the house. Between blogging, sewing, painting, cleaning, organizing, etc. I am still finding some more free time to do whatever I want. Before I share some of the things I have completed this past couple of weeks or maybe it has been months, I want to share something that we got for free yesterday at our local Okanagan Distillery.  After our walk yesterday, one of our neighbor told us about the free hand sanitizer that the distillery is giving away.  Jeff lined up and got of the bottles which they have been producing after stores ran out of hand sanitizer. If needed, you can get a bigger bottle to refill this one. 


Now let me show you the fabric face masks that I have been sewing a lot.  So far I have mailed a total of 17 masks to family and friends in Ontario.  In case the health officials order everyone to wear mask when they go out, we will have it ready. Although it is not the prescribed one (which is saved for the front line health workers), we can still get some sort of protection if someone coughs or sneeze, or even if it's just from the dust or other allergens.  The best part of this project, I have been giving them away for free.  My next door neighbor wanted one as well, so we had left one on her front door.  A few days ago during our walk in the neighborhood, one home had a bunch of fabric masks hanging on a hook in their front yard and anyone can help themselves, again for free. 









If you like to get one of these, please leave me a comment and I will try to get the details from you by email.  Unfortunately this offer is only for Canadian residents. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice design for the face mask. For sharing, I have designed various design for LED sign board. Click here to know more about my services!

    ReplyDelete