Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

Meanest Monday - An old story

Last year when my hubby was getting his mom's house ready for selling, he found some boxes, etc and he found some interesting photos and hidden treasures. LOL.  But out of all the items he found, this newspaper clipping was the most interesting one.  I guess the story behind it was that he had read it from the local paper and clipped it.  On mother's day, he inserted it on a card he made for his mom. At first I was thinking of typing the whole story for this post, but instead I took a picture of the article and paste it below.  I hope that you enjoy reading this article as much as I did. Maybe I should have reserve it and waited until next month, but what will I post today.  Thank you to all the meanest mom.


Meanest Mom Ever!!! - Mom - Posters and Art Prints | TeePublic
Clip art on thank you clipart - Cliparting.com


No comments:

Post a Comment