Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Trendy Tuesday - More Barbie Collections

Today is the last day for making the Barbie collections.  I am a little burnt out.  Just kidding,
I just wanted to switch to other crafts like painting wine bottles.  I have done a bunch of these Barbie clothes. First it was for my BFF granddaughter, then for my neighbor across the street, after was for my daughter's nieces, and last for my hubby's granddaughter.  Mind you I still have so much fabric remnants and I could still continue. But I am running out of ideas and it's starting to get a little boring. I believe I made a total of 16 to 18 outfits.  Anyway, this post is the second time I am showing the collections.  Hopefully I don't repeat the pictures.









1 comment:

  1. Madison just noticed that you used her Barbie as the model to show all the outfits and she is very proud. :)

    ReplyDelete