Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Wild Wednesday - Flowers and more

One day last week I decided to pull some unwanted plants aka weeds. It took over an hour to finish the whole front yard. It was a very sunny and warm day so I couldn't believe how much sweat was dripping from my forehead.  Since I am not familiar with some of the plants versus weeds, I started pulling one green plant thinking it was weed but when I pulled all the way through, there was a bulb at the end of the weed.  Oops, so I tried to put it back in.  So hopefully I have only pulled the right unwanted plants.  The next day my hubby took a photo of this plant in the backyard and I thought that someone planted it.  But my hubby said it's not real plants but some type of weed.  Oh bother.  Now I have decided to maybe just try planting herbs and some vegetables this year instead of flowers that I don't have a clue which ones are annuals or perennials.  To me they are all just colorful flowers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment