Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Walking Wednesday - Flowers are blooming

Whenever we go for our walk around the neighborhood, we always find interesting items that might be good to share on my blog.  Since spring has arrived, I have been taking photos of flowers that are blooming on everyone's yard.  Although I have some that are starting to show some flowers or that some plants are alive, this one particular home had their front yard covered with very colorful blooms.  Now that everyone is at home, I am sure the yards from the neighborhood will be very well manicured.  More plants are getting planted and most weeds are pulled and grass are all cut very short.  What have you been doing in your yard or garden.  By the way, I forgot to mention that my hubby bought 5 fruit trees in the hopes that we will get something to pick next year.

From my front yard

This was the succulent that I got from the gardener at our golf course.

These were the flowers from one of the neighborhood front garden.




No comments:

Post a Comment