Pages

Monday, March 23, 2020

Masks Monday - It's better than nothing

Last week I had a request for some home made fabric masks.  Of course I checked online and to see if they have patterns and exactly what they are using for linings.  Anyway, one evening, I did a prototype, then the next day, I made around 7 of them in an hour.  The next day I made one for my neighbor and her daughter.  Finally, I decided to make some for me specially now that there's way too much dust on the road when we are walking.  In another few weeks there are going to be some pollens, flowers,etc. and I am sure I will be using some
of the masks I have made.  But although I know that they are not going to protect me from
the virus, when I go out to get some groceries, I might end up using one, because it's better than nothing.  I also believe that when you are wearing a mask, people will tend to stay even further from you.  Anyway, check out what I have done while staying indoors.  One of my neighbors suggested that I should wear the OILERS, then people will definitely stay away form me.  I guess that's a joke around our area.








No comments:

Post a Comment