Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Spring Sunday - Does anybody care?

After our daily walk yesterday, I decided to work a little on our front yard which includes sweeping some leaves off the front porch.  When I started walking around the front yard, I noticed a few colorful flowers.  Could this be real?  Are these the sign of spring?  Of course I had to take some photos.  Although they are very small right now, I think in a few days some of the other bulbs will be coming out with some leaves and then flowers.  But with all the things happening in and around us, I wonder if anyone has really noticed that Spring has arrived.  Actually it already did, March 19th and there was nothing said on the news.  I guess no one really cares because we are ask to stay home and practice social distancing.  Sometimes when everything seems to be negative, you have to look for something positive, like the sign of spring.  A new beginning is what I think of.  A new growth that is hopefully something meaningful, like finding a cure for the latest virus.  A new way of living, social distancing to help others survive and flatten the curve.  I know these terminology is being repeated over and over.  For some, it's a good reminder and for others who are still not listening, it's a wake up call.  So what does spring means to me?  A new beginning, new growth and a new way of living.  





No comments:

Post a Comment