Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Tiniest Thursday - Barbie outfits

A few weeks ago, I received a request from one of my friends in Ontario.  She was wondering if I could make a cape for her granddaughter's Barbie.  Since I have a lot of time, staying indoors, I thought I would try and do something creative.  The only question I had was that how difficult it was to sew something so tiny.  So last weekend, I gathered all my remnants to see what I can create.  I thought I would start with the cape as it seemed simple.  Of course I checked Pinterest to see if they might have any free pattern.  Although I don't really need a pattern, I wanted to see the shape and of course some guidance on the measurement.  Luckily my neighbor's daughter had a Barbie that I could use as my model.  Within minutes, I was able to make the first cape, then I decided to make some outfits.  And if you know me, you know what happened after.  That's right I just kept going creating several outfits.  Some of the clothes I made were cut but with the excitement, I forgot to take photos.  I wanted to mail it right away in the hopes that it will get to the little girl who lives in Victoria shortly after her birthday.  Anyway, check out my latest Barbie clothes collection.







No comments:

Post a Comment