Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Saying Sunday - Something to think about

While trying to figure out what I would post today, I was looking around and my eyes focused on my desk calendar.  For today's saying or quote:

Sometimes I stand in the living room after they're all in bed, and listen to that clock tick slowly.  Sometimes the ticking of the clock is like Morse Code, tapping it out again and again: You have only one direction every day: how will you use your time?  Sometimes the best use of your time is to stand and listen to a clock.

And so I decided to find some other positive and useful quotes or sayings for today, a little something something to think about and ponder.  I hope that it will take your mind off the negative day to day news as well as people not taking this issue seriously. 

Learning the art of living is learning the art of giving.

What matters in your life is not so much what happens to you but what you happen to remember--and how that will influence how your life happens.

Image result for positive quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment