Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Wheat Wednesday - Bread making team

Once upon a time, I refuse to try and make anything that involves yeast.  Until one day I saw a recipe on Pinterest about a NO KNEAD artisan bread with only four ingredients. I knew I had to try it.  It was very easy and almost a no fail.  The important part is owning a dutch oven.  After my first one had a crack, I decided to get two identical when good old Canadian Tire had a sale.  Last year I showed my daughter how to make it and now she is trying different types of bread and is very successful with it.  So between my daughter and I we have done several different types of bread. Whenever we feel like eating bread, we just make it. I have not bought bread at the store. Here are some photos to show what we have accomplished when it comes to bread making.   They are all so yummy with no preservatives and always fresh.  
No knead artisan bread

Popovers

Cinnamon rolls

Cranberry walnut with three seeds bread

Bannock (native fry bread)
 
Texas Roadhouse Rolls 

Japanese Milk Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment