Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Sumptuous Sunday - Something new

Before I forget, Happy St. Patrick's to everyone who is reading this post because you are my loyal follower or reader or maybe you just happen to stumble upon my blog, in that case, thank you for stopping.  I decided to share some of the latest recipe that I have tried this weekend.  One is from my daughter (the artisan bread). She told me about using the "Everything but the bagel seasoning" from Trader Joe's.  I added a tablespoon in the bread and another tablespoon on top just before baking.  Check out how good looking my bread turned out.


The next recipe is from my sister.  I was asking her for some ideas for dessert that I need to bring over to the dinner my neighbor was hosting last night.  My sister is great at trying different recipes and tweaking it until it's just perfect and easy to make.  So this is called
Tibok Tibok.  I know it's weird to pronounce but it is definitely smooth and yummy.  If you like coconut, this is perfect for your taste buds. It is not so sweet and yet so much flavor.  One tip my sister added, make sure you don't leave the pot, stirring with a whisk and being patience is the key. 




No comments:

Post a Comment