Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Sweatshop Saturday - Team building projects

It was a great visit with my BFF and his wife but it was a bit short but we had accomplished a lot of things.  We managed to share stories while shooting pool.  While I did a few sewing repairs and sewing lessons and other sewing projects, we continued to talk about old times.
Even though we were home most of the time, we managed to do a bit of shopping just to show what is available in our city.  I made sure that I baked enough treats for their trip back to Victoria.  Anyway, here's some of the photos I took during their visit which includes crafts and some foods I made.

Fluffy no knead rolls

Asian dinner

Artisan bread with nuts and chocolate chips

Roast beef dinner

Pot holders using left over fabrics

Attaching velcro using the fusing ribbons

My BFF's new cell phone holder 
New drapes to help block the sunlight for the baby's room




No comments:

Post a Comment