Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Wishful Wednesday - It's that time of the year

I wonder which list my name will be added: NICE or NAUGHTY.  Unfortunately most of you know where my name has been for the last decade.  LOL.  Anyway today is more about the pretend wish list that I make around this time of the year.  Usually I will do it during cyber Monday when all the deals are and I would place items in Jeff's Amazon Wish List.  This way, I am hoping that it will trigger some ideas for the gifts I wish to get at Christmas.  It is just a fun way of wishing and even if I don't get any of the item on the list, I am OK about it.  Wishful means a desire of hope for something.  Do you make a list and share them with your family so they won't have a difficult time getting you something?  Are you OK with not getting any gifts because you have almost everything in life?  Anyway, here's my wish list and I am definitely having a great time shopping for it online but not really buying them. After all, it is just a WISH list.  I need to write my letter to Santa but I am afraid it won't get there on time as Canada Post is still on strike.



A soft golf travel bag 
Taylor Made Women's Kalea golf balls 
Green Drone with a camera
Eye shadow palette from Sephora
Set of 3 mini Moschino perfume
Footjoy Stacooler half finger golf gloves
New England Patriots long sleeve V-neck T-shirt
Set of Papermate colorful felt tip pen
Handheld Garment Steamer
Brown tote bag


No comments:

Post a Comment