Pages

Friday, November 23, 2018

Frozen Friday - Black Friday sale is not my thing

Line ups, overnight camping, pushing and shoving are the main reason I am not into Black Friday Deals.  Since we have never had this in Canada, it was not my thing.  When I move to San Jose, I was excited to see all the deals and how early the stores are open.  Although I mention it to Jeff that I will get up at 600 am to check it out, I never did go because of what I have heard from other friends who had experienced this one craziness of shopping.  I am sure some of the deals are amazing and if you are on a budget and have lots of gifts you need to purchase, then I guess you need to go.  But when you see how crazy some of the shoppers are when it comes to this day, I definitely don't even want to go out of the house for that day.  In a way, it's great that they don't have it in Canada but I have noticed the store flyers that came with our newspaper on Wednesday, that they are advertising for Black Thursday and Black Friday.  What is interesting is that no one has protested about using black in that context.  Is that even politically correct?  Why is there no White Friday or Red Friday? I mean I know the reason why they are using black, but now a days, you have to be careful when you are using those type of colors.  So to those who camped last night, those who got up very early to get in line, I hope that you get what you want and that no one gets hurt during all the shopping everywhere in the USA.  Be safe, be smart but most of all, have fun.

Image result for black friday usa


Image result for black friday usa

No comments:

Post a Comment