Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Warmhearted Wednesday - Just because

Today is one of my bff's birthday and I am dedicating this post today because I know she will be checking my blog.  She's one of my avid follower and although she's only started following my blog for at least four years, she is very loyal in that I get an email from her if she notices that I have not posted anything in a week.  This is so good of her to do it because it gets me going and do a bunch of post scheduled.  It has been almost four years since I saw her at our B&B in San Jose, CA.  We had such a great visit because she chose our home to celebrate her birthday.  She was such an awesome guest in that she didn't mind helping around the house (inside and out).  One morning after breakfast I saw her pulling weeds in our garden.  Another day she was showing me how to make home made tomato sauce from scratch.  She also made dinner for us, just to give me a break.  We had saw much fun when I took her to my spa, our local winery and the most part she enjoyed was the beautiful garden of  US Santa Cruz Arboretum.  She told me some of the names of some flowers that I never knew.  Since then every time I took a photo of some flower in and around the area, she would tell me their names and if they are easy to grow, etc.  She is my own personal master gardener.  I have invited her to visit us in the new location of our B&B but unfortunately she could not leave due to family commitments.  She is a dedicated daughter, mother, grandmother and a loyal friend.  She is caring, loving, thoughtful but most of all humble and kind.  Happy birthday Maria, may all your birthday wishes come true and may you have many years of happiness, great health and amazing friendships.

No comments:

Post a Comment