Pages

Friday, November 9, 2018

Foodie Friday - Trying out new recipes

Now that golf season is officially over, I will have more time to try out new recipes from Pinterest, from family and from friends.  There are so many interesting ones that I found lately and so far I have tried three new ones.  Sometimes I get really excited when there's    something really interesting even just looking at the photo.  Of course, I would like to see the ingredients and then all of a sudden, I am checking the pantry to see if I have everything.  Pretty soon, I am in the kitchen making whatever it is that I just saw.  Last week while going through my freezer, I realized that I have only one container of my sweet treats and one loaf of banana bread.  This weekend I am planning to do some more baking since we have an upcoming event for this month. Remember how our neighborhood have a get together at least every other month or sometimes every month, that is one good reason to get my containers filled.  Another good reason is that next month is December and it is perfect time to get ahead of the game.  Here are the results of this weeks new recipe tryouts.

French Apple Cake (Pinterest)

Cashew Cranberry Brittle (Pinterest)

Apple pancake - a slice of apple inside a pancake batter. (Pinterest)

Condensed Milk Cake (Pinterest)

Banana Bread (recipe shared by my daughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment