Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Saluting Sunday - Remembrance Day


In Canada we celebrate Remembrance Day and in the USA they celebrate Veterans Day.  Around the world I am sure that they have similar day to honor those who lost their lives in service to their country.  This year is the first time I have created a garden flag for this special day.  When I realized that I did not have a flag for the month of November, I knew that this day could be the theme.  It wasn't until I was at the fabric store and saw this special fabric that the idea started coming.  I got home and started cutting and designing the flag. Then I thought it would be easier to buy the felt to cut out the letters that I needed.  Today, this is what I have to offer and salute those who are still here and to the families who lost their loved ones during the many different wars.  


Image result for remembrance day 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment