Pages

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Tune up Tuesday - Oil Change

Did I tell you how lucky I am to have a very handy man around the house?  I think most of you know how handy Jeff is around the house.  It's that time of the year when I book an appointment with him to have my oil change for my car.  Last week when my car needed to get a smog check, he took it to the place, got the smog certificate then paid the registration on line.  No waiting and no appointment required.  Every April and October, Jeff changes the oil, filter if required.  He also takes care of tires, breaks, and whatever else regular maintenance is needed to keep the 2005 Toyota runs so smoothly.  By the way, he not only takes care of cars, he also takes very good care of watering our indoor plants.  That is why I have to give him all the credit for my orchid plant that has 5 blooms this season and two flowers have already opened.  It's funny sometimes when we would be booking appointments with each other.  Like when he needs a hair cut, he would ask for a time and date when I could accommodate his requests.  There's a lot of things that Jeff and I can do for each other as well as things around the house that we can do ourselves.  Today I am very proud to show you my orchid plant with number one and two flower. As you can see in the second photo, there's three more buds that are waiting to open.  This plant will be two year old next month.

First bloom

Second bloom
 

No comments:

Post a Comment