Pages

Friday, April 14, 2017

Friendship Friday - Be our guest

Seven years ago when I moved in with Jeff, we were wondering how many of my friends from Canada will actually visit us.  It was surprising that after moving in August 2010 our first guest arrive at the Cranberry Portage B&B.  By the way it is not a real B&B where we accept reservation from the general public.  It's only a B&B for family and friends.  Now that there is a possibility of selling our home aka B&B, we find that we are still have guest booked until May.  There were a lot of friends that said they'll come to visit but never did.  And some of my friends have been here two or three times already.  There was one year where we were very busy and we enjoyed everyone's company.  Today interestingly enough, our first guest is coming back for her second time and almost will be the last guest of our B&B.  Angela and Adele are friends from work.  In fact Angela was my Supervisor during the last year prior to retirement. It will be nice to have guests again and we look forward to their arrival.  Next month one of my girl friends from Ottawa will be with us for a few days.  I met her through my BFF Lorna while working on an assignment at our headquarters.  She has retired recently and I am glad she is able to take a side trip to see us.  I guess she might be our last guest at the CPBB unless my sister is able to wing it and take another week or two from her work.  It has been a wonderful seven years at this home and I will definitely miss it.  Hopefully we can find another CPBB wherever we might end up and continue to welcome our friends and family to our new home.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment