Pages

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Sickness Sunday - Happy Easter

Two weeks ago I woke up with sore throat, chills and many episodes of coughing bouts.  Unfortunately I guess I had a relapse from the initial flu.  After a week of sleepless nights, lots and lots of coughing, I decided to send an email to my doctor.  Shortly after, I receive a telephone consult from the nurse and end up getting a prescription to help with the coughing.  After reading all the side effects, I was a bit hesitant to take the pill, but I really need to get plenty of sleep in order to get my energy back.  So I did last Monday night I had a good sleep.  On Tuesday since the coughing was back, I decided to take another pill.  Shortly after taking the pill, I got tired and fell asleep.  When I woke up, I didn't feel as good.  I was woozy or groggy like taking one of those Dramamine or Gravol.  After lunch, I got tired and had another nap.  When I woke up, same feeling.  That's when I decided that I can't take it during the day because I felt useless and had worst feeling.  I took one more pill on Wednesday night and then I thought, that's it.  I will just tough it out and hopefully with resting and taking it easy this cold/cough/allergies would just go away.  Anyway, Happy Easter to everyone.  I wish you good health and happy times with family and friends.

Our Easter Tree with bunnies and eggs.
Image result for happy easter images

No comments:

Post a Comment