Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Woozy Wednesday - Trial and error

How long do you put up with not feeling right before you see your doctor?  Well, for me I usually give a couple of weeks just to make sure that it's nothing instead of something.  But since I had already a scheduled appoint to see my doctor, I would just bring up all the issues
that has been bothering me lately.  After my appointment, the doctor wanted to see me again after four weeks.  We are trying a couple of things to rule out some of the issues.  It would be nice if the blood pressure medication can just be omitted, but I have a feeling that he might
just find another one that would help to lower BP as well as protect my kidneys.  I am sure if you are taking any type of prescription medications, we all know that each and everyone of them have numerous side effects.  This what I think is all about trial and error.  Yes, it will help with whatever issue you might have but sometimes the side effects are way too much that if affects you day to day normal life.  So, this is when you start questioning as to whether
is it really helping or is it just covering it up or just a temporary relief.  So what am I trying for the next 4 weeks, I am suppose to stop taking this particular pill and record any unusual event as well as take my BP measurement once a day, taken at different time of the day.  My doctor will find some other type of prescription that would best serve my BP control and kidney.  I would be dreaming if I think that I could just get off this particular prescription but unfortunately elevate blood pressure is in our genes.  In the meantime I try to do a little of my own researching/reading of the different BP pills available, their side effects as well as cost and reviews.  Now a days, with all the information online, it's easy to get sucked in to what you read, but I know that I do these, just so I am informed and can ask the correct question.  I am still woozy every now and again, so it's still a trial and error each day but I know that there's that light at the end of the tunnel and I just need to be patient.  

Image result for woozy
Image result for woozy


Image result for woozy


No comments:

Post a Comment