Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Sadness Saturday - Sorry NEP Fans

How can a team who won most of their games in the regular season gets knock out during the wild card game.  That's NFL, right.  I was so sad for my team and decided not to have a Superbowl party because the New England Patriots is not in it.  My daughter suggested to have a party anyway and just eat and drink.  It's an idea but who will I cheer for.  I guess it really depends on which teams will be still alive.  My hubby is cheering for the 49ers so he might want to have a party.  My own tradition is that we only have a party if the Patriots are in.  But maybe we should just have a party as an excuse to get together and have a little contest of picking numbers and winning the football pool.  It just gives a little excitement to the party while watching the game.  Anyway, there's a few more games before Superbowl LIV, so I will just wait after the NFC and AFC championship before we decide.  I'm still sad.

Image result for sad emoji
Image result for sad emoji

Image result for new england patriots sad

No comments:

Post a Comment