Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Wholesome Wednesday - Yummy for my tummy

When it's snowing heavily and there's no need to go out of the house, then I will always find something to cook, bake or make or do something productive.  Lately there has been three consecutive days that the snow decided not to stop, it just kept coming.  After getting all my chores done, I started checking Pinterest and other sites for things to make. Today is just all about yummy for our tummy.  

I bought a plain croissant and made it an almond chocolate croissant.

This is my hubby's version of quick cinnamon roll (pillsbury)

Banana roll aka Turon

Chocolate Swiss Roll with vanilla creamy filling top with chocolate ganache with nuts.

Bannock aka fried bread

One slice of the roll with whipping cream topping

No comments:

Post a Comment