Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Wonderful Wednesday - Happy New Year

It's another year, a new beginning, the year of the rat, a different set of resolutions, and so on.  We said goodbye to 2019 last night.  Is it a year that we want to put in a box and never to be opened again.  Too many disasters, so many lives lost, too much hatred, just too much of everything.  OK that's too negative, right.  I want to do my own year 2019 review on a good note. In no particular order:
  • Bianca Andreescu won the US Open beating Serena.
  • Toronto Raptors won the NBA Championship
  • New England Patriots won Superbowl 53
  • I got my very first HOLE in ONE on August 28
  • Washington Nationals won the World Series
  • St. Louis Blues won the Stanley Cup after 52 years wait.
  • It all comes out in the wash - favorite country hit
  • Kombucha and plant based diet - None for me, thank you
  • Avengers: Endgame - Not pleased with Thor's new look
  • Our California and Ontario trip visiting family and friends
  • Wine bottling/labels for our own collection (3 types of red and 2 types of white)
  • Reuniting with friends who visited our CPBB
And the review cannot be complete unless I share my favorite photos of 2019.








Image result for welcome 2020 images

No comments:

Post a Comment