Pages

Monday, September 30, 2019

Meticulous Monday - Master Quilters

The weather is definitely getting cooler as the women of Vernon are showing off all their hard work at the Quilt Show this past weekend.  I decided to check it out and there were so many amazing works of art.  Hours and hours spent creating each and every square, each and every piece means something.  After spending half an hour going around through the displays, I have realized that quilting is not my thing.  Although I have tried making one which is nothing compared to these pieces.  A couple of years ago, I tried doing a quilt of the map of the USA.  It actually came out OK but nothing intricate or meticulous as some of the pieces that I will share with you.  There were a lot more pieces that were similar in design as well as bigger and smaller pieces.  What I am sharing today are my favorites.








No comments:

Post a Comment