Pages

Friday, September 6, 2019

Foodie Friday - International Delight

Between our two weeks holiday in Toronto and five days RVing in Idaho, we manage not to get gain weight but actually maintained it.  But even with all the watching what we ate, we were still able to eat and try as many different type of foods and drink while on vacation.  I think it was more me than Jeff that had a list of what I wanted to have while visiting the great city of Toronto, which really is a very multicultural area when it comes to food.  I had two weeks to figure out which are the ones that I really miss and in the end of the trip, I was able to check every thing on my list. I am not sure if I was able to get photos of everything but here are some of them. What I forgot to take photos of are the dim sum lunch, jamaican meal, hakka chinese food, filipino lunch, portuguese snack and tarts, carribean goat roti, and a couple of authentic home made Italian dinner. 

Tartufo, the real italian ice cream.
Poutine, fries and gravy with cheese curds.

A charcuterie board prior to Jeff's birthday dinner.


The famous beaver tails.

Special breakfast prepared by my son in law.

Beer tasting at the CNE (Canadian National Exhibition) in Toronto

Authentic variety of Tacos in Hayden, Idaho.

No comments:

Post a Comment