Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Worn-down Wednesday - Didn't know what hit me

There's definitely one thing that I am not fond of doing is just sitting or lying down.  The past few days unfortunately I could not get my energy back.  I truly didn't know what hit me. It all began at on the back 9 of golf last Saturday.  All of a sudden I felt this exhaustion and at first I thought my blood sugar was going low.  So of course, I corrected it with what I needed. But after four more holes, the tiredness feeling is getting worst to the point that I was contemplating on just quitting.  But I didn't and finished the round.  We sat for a cup of coffee after and I am still feeling exhausted.  When I got home, all I wanted to do was lay down and I did.  For the next 72 hours, the feeling was punctured.  I use to say that word as the worst of the feeling.  You know how at first you are tired, then exhausted and finally  you are punctured.  My blood sugar was OK, blood pressure normal, no cough, no fever, no dizziness. What the hell is happening.  Each time I feel a little bit of energy, I would try and do something easy but each time I do a little bit then all the energy get sucked out and I am back to zero.  Luckily today is my first day that I have a bit more energy but still not 100%.  My girlfriend said that I must have overdid it, like coming back from a two week vacation where it was a very very schedule.  Then within a couple of days we were on the road again on our RV and although there were a lot of relaxing, the long drive is also tiring even if I am not doing any of the driving.  Somehow it does take a little toll on my body, maybe it is more of the stress of whatever it is.  I told my hubby that if I don't feel back to normal by today that I will be making an appointment with my doctor.  Hopefully I am truly on the mend.

Image result for very tired person clip art

Image result for sleepy person clip art

Image result for happy person clipart

No comments:

Post a Comment