Pages

Friday, September 20, 2019

Floral Friday - Climate Change Theme

A few weeks ago, one of my BFF from Ontario mentioned to me a Flower Arrangement Exhibit that she will be entering some of her pieces.  I asked her if she doesn't mind sending me those photos so I can feature them on my blog for this Friday.  Well, she did and she had receive several ribbons for it.  One first place, another for second place and 4 pieces at third place.  In addition she received 3 honorable mentions and one was the judge's favorite.  She entered a total of 9 pieces and each one received an award.  They are amazing flower arrangement and I believe most of these flowers are from her very own garden.  I am not really sure what their titles are but some of them are Wind, Rainforest, Wildfire, Drought, Heat and Chaos.  I was wondering if you can pick which flower has these titles.  Of course only she can tell me if they are right.  So if you have time, them leave me a comment of what you guessed.









Judges Favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment